General technical data of the Smoker:
- The oven has been made of 3 mm Cor-Ten steel, the total weight is 200 kg.
- The chimneys are separable.
Data of cooking hearth:
- Size of cooking hearth 120 x 60 cm
- The cooking hearth has two cooking grates on different levels with the sizes: 120 x 60 cm and 120 x 45 cm.
- The two chimneys of the oven insure the even distribution of heat.
- Water tray can be filled outside and there is overflow system.
- Fat is flowing away through fat tray via overflow system.
- The chimneys have valves on top which enable to regulate the temperature in the oven.
- The Smoker has the external thermometer (in scale 0-120C)
- Depth of firebox 50 cm, cast iron grate is the bottom.
- The front part of the firebox is 20×20 cm stove plate where mop sauces can be warmed up.
- The door is attachable in two positions – good opportunity for regulating the temperature.
Smoker is made of Cor-Ten steel which is almost pure carbon steel but processed in order to have a protective layer on the surface to make it weather-proof. The surface is originally reddish-brown (resembles the colour of rusting), which becomes darker within time. If used properly, Cor-Ten steel is expressive, durable and maintenance-free and can stand time in its own peculiar way. GrillSymbol products are made of Cor-Ten which is mined and produced in Finland.